Friday, December 31, 2010

So...Happy Two to You (or me)

So...this little blog celebrated it's 2nd birthday this month.
In honor of that and the close of 2010, and for those of you who may be new to So Buttons, I thought it appropriate to highlight some of my favorite posts from the past year:

January 2010 I kicked off 2010 with a photo diary of the past decade (possibly my favorite post ever) and introduced Notes to Self. Oh, and I can't forget the Thai Chicken Pizza...
February 2010 I was thankful, returned to the gym, and was OK with my place in the blogging community.
March 2010 I shared some
remedies for being in a winter funk, threw a Little Einsteins Party, and transformed my family room.
April 2010 I shared some
things that make me happy, First Daughter became old enough to play April Fool's jokes on me, I had my proudest mommy moment, and we did my favorite letter craft.
May 2010 Was an eventful blogging month for me. I discussed
craziness and silent treatments in motherhood, celebrated being a mama, wrote some six word memoirs on motherhood, enjoyed some family time by our new fire pit, jiggled through some sprints, and had a summer mix giveaway (which ended up being quite the hit with the neighbors).
June 2010 My blog was barely
alive.
July 2010 I got in touch with my inner teeny-bopper and went to the midnight show of
Eclipse, ran my first half marathon, played with my new camera, fell in love with The Hunger Games, celebrated Pioneer Day here and here, and shared one of my favorite videos.
August 2010 We went to
the happiest place on earth, I got excited about photoshop, and I felt complete dusting off the violin.
September 2010 I shared some things
I love including this picture, I started my six week plan, got a headache, worked on budgetting, and grew some "pumpkin".
October 2010
Crazy Dog drove me crazy, and had a big scare.
November 2010 I trotted myself to
Boston Town and never quite made it back (to blogland).
December 2010 I shared two very different Christmas stories - one
spiritual and one technical, made some wonderful Christmas memories, and documented 2010 as told on facebook.

Thanks for sharing another year with me on this little blog 'o mine.
It still surprises me that anyone actually reads it.
Thanks for stopping by.
It really makes my day when you let me know you did.

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

I stop by! :)

You are in my thoughts tonight, cause its New Years and I am jonesing after some of your yummo fondue! Hope you are having a lovely time with your parents. Grateful for one more year as your friend.

Lexi said...

I miss you! so I am glad that I get to read this blog and get caught up. Thanks for letting me into your life, if even through blog.