Thursday, April 1, 2010

So...things that are making me happy

~ First Daughter playing 3 April Fool's tricks on me today without any reminder that it was in fact April Fool's Day
~ Second Daugther saying "Apple Fool's!" after pretty much everything, followed by her irresistable giggles
~ Third Daughter's wide open mouthed kisses
~ Husband telling me my arms look smaller :) (how did he know that would be such a wonderful compliment?!)
~ The light at the end of the tunnel of debt that we are chugging our way out of
~ Cadbury mini eggs and Starburst jelly beans
~ Running. Finally running again.
~ April PAD Challenge 2010
~ Wholly Guacamole
~ Budding tulips
~ Conference/Easter weekend = cinnamon rolls + restuffed potatos on the same day. It's glorious. I know.
~ Finally finishing a book that was actually on my list of books to read
~ Requested books waiting for me at the library (Hunger Games, Love and Logic)
~ FHE at the park (not on this snowy Thursday, but on last sunny Monday night)
~ Good friends
~ and so much more...

What's making YOU happy these days? Anyone out there actually happy to have snow today?

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Sorry.. the snow still made me smile. I will be happy if it were cool temps all summer. (prego, ya know?) Easter is here, I am very happy about that too. Love your list of hapiness.

Kathy said...

What were her April Fool tricks? Very fun.