Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So...must read

Wow. I love this book.

I just finished it about one minute ago, and I don't know what else to say besides, I loved it. Absolutely. I would have been ok if it never ended.

If you haven't read it, read it.

I knew nothing about this The Hunger Games when I got it, so I hesitate to say anything about it. I liked not knowing.

But I will tell you this.
It's some sort of cross between Ender's Game, The Hatchet (great book), and the Truman Show. Oh, and I hear Lord of the Flies, although I haven't read that one.

This book is just so good.
I've already decided it's one of my favorites.
Ever.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

My husband just read this too. He thought it was fabulous. I'll have to read it.

MommyMert said...

Come borrow the second from me. The third is preordered. Yes, I must admit I love it too. I miss you. Wanna play this afternoon? Call me.

Liz Lopez said...

I love that book, I didn't know what it was about either and I really liked that. I also think is a little bit like the Giver.

Bethany said...

I just read it, too, and finished in about 2 days. The 2nd book is great, too, and the 3rd is due out in August!

Mk said...

YAY! i would have given you this and catching fire- they were on that shelf in your room when you came.
(btw it's y'all's room cause nobody else visits us. hee hee. ) anyways- we'll have to discuss. i pre-ordered #3. Why aren't we in the same book club again?

Mk said...

just finished Mockingjay. need. to. discuss.