Friday, April 2, 2010

So...April Fool's

This little trickster got me good three times yesterday. What a fool I turned out to be!

#1: The old roll-a-quarter-down-your-nose trick. Little did I know, she had traced the quarter with a marker which left a nice line down my nose.

#2: She told me that if I cleaned the playroom she'd give me ten dollars. Sweet! Then she told me she'd give me five more dollars if I made her bed. Score! After my labors were over, she paid me in fake bills. Man, I could really use that money...

#3: She reminded me that I need to brush my teeth (again). She was so kind as to get my toothbrush ready for me, toothpast and all. Little did I know, she had strategically placed a raisin on the toothpaste. I totally thought it was a bug.

Boy did she get me good!

Did any April Fool-ing happen at your house?

1 comment:

Mk said...

She's a genius! love her!!!!