Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So...I love

I love sunny Autumn days, and cool Autumn nights.
I love sitting at the park while the kiddos laugh and playn and swing "high to the sky!"
I love sitting by the fire with Husband and not saying a word.
I love quiet afternoons at home.
I love reading a book I love so much I make time to read it. (and cry when I can't find it)
I love date nights to the temple.
I love music. Really great music.
I love bike rides on the river trail.
I love long runs on that same trail.
I love back-to-school time.
I love reading time with my kiddos.
I love hearing the Daughters playing Barbies on the front porch.
I love the sound of leaves blowing off the trees.
I love sun shining through the windows.
I love how Second Daughter wants to snuggle in my arm "nest."
I love the rhythm of our crazy, perfectly imperfect little family life.
I love being a mama - even when I hate it. :)
I love how it feels to get things done.
I love how it feels to be able to let some things go.

2 comments:

Mk said...

:)

Autumn said...

I LOve lots of those things too. Happy Birthday Megan. :)