Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Memories 055::A Giant Belly

my 36 week prego silhouette, December 2011 
 
Look at that giant belly.
It is amazing what our bodies can do.
 
There really isn't much to write about this picture.
I just wanted to show it because I didn't have the guts to show it when this actually was my belly.
For some reason, it's not so embarrassing now, even though I'm just as big (maybe bigger) with this baby,
 
Son was by far my biggest baby.
I got the biggest with him.
And I was pretty sensitive about it (does anyone really like to hear how big they are under any circumstances - even pregnancy???)
I knew I was big.
I knew he would be big.
I told the doctor I was carrying a 10 lb baby, and even though he didn't believe me I was right.
 
I still am amazed that I carried him.
I am carrying this baby very similarly to Son and it is amazing me once again.
I'm not convinced this baby will be quite as big as him, but it wouldn't surprise me.
 
Pregnancy is amazing.
But I am definitely ready to be done (and so anxious to run again!)
 
 
 
So...you may also like::
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: