Thursday, January 24, 2013

So...First Words

Excuse me while I have a brief self-indulgent mommy moment - but I am so proud of this little man.
This video (and every time he does this) completely melts my heart.  My sweet boy singing along to his favorite song.  

Every time he wants me to sing "Twinkle" he says "Up-a" and rewards me with huge beaming smiles and flapping arms when I comply.  I love love love this boy and everything about him.

Something magical happens when you witness your child (or any child I would imagine) do something, anything, for the first time.  It's witnessing the miracle and gift of intelligence in action.  The amazing creation our minds and bodies are!  Testimony that we are not a random act of nature or the universe.  We are in fact creations from an awe-inspiring, loving God.

I watch in awe at this precious gift of a boy that I have been blessed to have in my life.
I am so thankful for him and thankful to be present and a part of little moments like this in his progression.



So...you may also like::
::So...Laugh 'Til You Cry it's the best.
::So...I Can Hardly Stand It i love him so much.
::So...Another One new mother poem.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: