Friday, June 7, 2013

So...Daughters

My daughters pampered me last night.
Second Daughter rubbed my feet with lotion.
Third Daughter rubbed my hands.
First Daughter gave me one of her world famous back massages.
It was quite the treat.
If only it wasn't 10:30 at night, I would've had them brush my hair, paint my nails, and tickle my arms.


The other night I had some girls over for book group.
The daughters were supposed to stay upstairs with dad and leave us moms be.
My girls crept down and peeked in a few times.
By the end of the night they had made themselves comfortable on the couch next to me.
I said, "hey - you guys are supposed to be upstairs right now.  This is my friend time."
First Daughter responded matter-of-factly, "we're your friends mom!"
I love that she said that.


They are very aware of my pregnancy and say very sweet things to me daily.
"It's ok Mom, I can do that..."
"It's ok Mom, I can pick that up..."
"I know...it's cause you're pregnant..."
"Are you feeling ok Mom?"
"You're tummy's really big Mom!  I'm not saying you're fat..."
"I can't wait 'til I grow up and have a baby like you Mom..."


Having daughters is the best.



So...you may also like::
::So...Life in the Fast Lane
::So...Sweet Dream
::So...Playmates

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: