Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So...Our Little Secret

Baby #5.
We couldn't be more excited.

This is the first pregnancy that we have been able to keep it to ourselves for more than one day.  And it wasn't easy with family here the day after we found out, and my mother here the following week!  But we made it about 8 weeks before telling family and about 12 weeks before telling most friends or they started finding out.  The fifth time around was a little harder to hide.  Especially on Sundays when the sweatshirt came off :)  But we did pretty good and it was pretty fun.

It was so fun having a little secret.
It was so fun keeping it to ourselves.
It was so fun sneaking texts to each other like "i'm pregnant1" or "we're having a baby!" for months before most other people knew.
It was so fun catching each other's eye across a room full of people and smile about something only we knew about.
It just was so fun.

And the best part of it all - time is flying by.

The first trimester was tough.
I'm not gonna lie.
I felt sick all the time and beyond tired, but it's amazing how much faster it went by when I wasn't talking about it all the time.  It wasn't the topic of conversation day to day, I didn't complain as usual (to anyone other than Husband), and believe it or not it helped!  Before I knew it, I was in the second trimester and feeling so much better.  Now I'm more than halfway done and I can hardly believe it.

Number five is flying by.
We can't wait to meet our sweet little baby in just a few short months.



So...you may also like::
::So...It Begins post-pregnancy running.  can't wait.
::So...Tired about this time pregnant with third daughter.
::So...Playmates so thankful they all have each other.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: