Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So...A Sunrise

Today was a hard day.
Trying not to wallow in my struggles, discouragments, and insecurities.
Trying to open up and let myself be loved.
Trying to take deep breaths and have faith.

Tomorrow the sun will rise again and it will be a new day.

Speaking of sunrises...
Check out this gorgeous one we got this morning.
So incredibly beautiful.
We stood on our porch and enjoyed it together before our day began.
The calm before the storm :)



So...you may also like::
::So...Where I Am so thankful.
::So...Just Breathe hang in there.
::So...I Know Better checklist.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Spencer and Ashley said...

I had no idea. I am sorry. I wish I could have done something for you that day! I had texted, but that wasn't enough. I am sorry.