Monday, November 12, 2012

So...Six Week Plan 2::Week 2

Exercise::
Mon = 40 min run on treadmill, 7 min walk - 4.5 miles
Tues = strength training
Wed = none
Thurs = none
Fri = none
Sat = none
Sun = rest

Sick/teething baby and sick husby put a damper on my exercise routine.
It's totally OK though.  Life happens and there is more to worry about than missing a few days of exercise.  This week is another week!

Diet::
Blew it.
I counted calories on Monday, and then blew it the rest of the week.  Didn't count.  Didn't care.
I'm not really sure why I lacked motivation this week, but I totally did.  I'm just glad I didn't do very much damage!

P.S.  Why do Cheetos taste so good???

Success::
I did not do crack this week.
Huge success.

Confession::
I had soda on date night.
I'm not really sure why.  I didn't crave it.  I didn't need it.  I just wanted it. 
Eh.  It was alright.

Weight Lost:: +.7 (boo)
Total Lost:: .6
Left to Lose:: 7.4


Goals for Next Week::
Get back on the saddle. 
Four more weeks to lose 7.4.
I know it's doable - but definitely not at this rate.



So...you may also like::
::So...Six Week Plan 2::Week 1
::So...Six Week Plan & A Ham
::So...It's a Wrap...Finally!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

The Yuan Fam said...

CHEETOS!! I literally gobbled up the last of, ahem, Maya's Cheetos right in front of her face. Of course I shared with her...one for you...seven for me...here's a tiny one for you...here's the biggest one for me. I can't stop once I start.