Monday, November 5, 2012

So...Six Week Plan 2::Week 1

Exercise::
Mon = run on treadmill, 3.5 miles
Tues = strength training @ gym
Wed = run on treadmill, 4 miles
Thurs = strength training @ gym
Fri = run on treadmill, 3.5 miles
Sat = rest
Sun = rest

Success::
I feel super successful that I did not have any soda this week.  I didn't even have any on date night.  And it really wasn't that hard!  I felt pretty proud of myself.

I also was pretty proud of my workouts.  I felt really good and really strong all week.  That is the best feeling and so encouraging.

Confession::
I did not count my calories at all week.  Bummer.  I was planning on doing that.  I always have the best success when I count calories. 

I also did crack and have donuts on Halloween and fast food for lunch the next day.  I plead temporary Halloween insanity.  I am a stress eater.  That's all I have to say about that.


Weight Lost::1.3 lb
Total Lost::1.3 lb
Left to Lose::7.7 lb

Goals for Next Week::
Starting today I am counting calories.  We'll see if it helps.  Although 1.3 lb is pretty good!


**Update**
Let me clarify.  I did not actually do crack.  Aunt Sandy, you are hilarious.  Better wording would have been "I cracked."  I came to edit and change it, but it's just too funny I had to leave it.



So...you may also like::
::So...Six Week Plan & a Ham
::So...Six Week Plan: Day 29
::So...Six Week Plan: Day 24

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You did CRACK. Not good.

Mercedes said...

Way to go! Good luck :) cracking on holidays is okay in my book!