Tuesday, April 22, 2014

So...Because of Him

Easter Sunday 2014
 
Maybe you get sick of hearing it, but I'm not going to stop saying it -
I am so in love with this family of mine and feel so blessed to be a part of it.
 
They are everything to me.
They are my reason and motivation for everything I do.
They are a rock that keeps me grounded and the source of my daily joy.
I cannot even describe the amount of love and gratitude I have for this little family of mine.
 
I feel privileged to be mother of this family - even though I'm still figuring a lot of that out and working on my attitude/perspective/patience/endurance - deep down I always know that it is an honor and a privilege and my greatest blessing to be mother of this family.
I really do know that.
 
When I think of my family, when I really think of the miracle and blessing of this family, the best way to describe how I feel is "I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me." 
 
And because of Him, our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the covenants Husband and I made in the temple and strive to keep every day, we get to be together forever as a family.  How amazing is that?!
 
What an incredible blessing.
Glory be to God!  His name we praise!
 
 
 
So...you may also like::
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

This is a beautiful family with a beautiful mother inside and out.