Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Memories 057::We Love to See the Temple

I couldn't help but choose a series of pictures for this Monday Memories.
This simple, short outing is a sweet memory for our little family and I love how these pictures capture the little moments (even though there aren't a lot of face shots...).
We had a family home evening lesson about the temple shortly before this outing and had made a goal as a family to focus more on the temple.  This particular Sunday we took the kids to the Provo Temple after church so they could feel the spirit and peace of being on the temple grounds.  We walked around, sang Primary songs, looked at the flowers, and took pictures of each other.  It was a sweet Sunday afternoon together as a family. 
 
I love our little family so much and the sweet memories we have.  I think our girls at the ages they are in these pictures will always be a favorite stage of mine.  I miss them being so little...
 
I love the temple so much.  I love knowing that our family can be together forever because of the covenants Husband and I made there the day we were married.  I love that we live so close to a temple and can go there often.  Temple dates are some of my favorite date nights.  I can't wait 'til we can go with our children.
 
I hope that our children develop a love for the temple too.  The temple has been such a blessing in my life - a place to find peace, answers to prayers, and guidance when life feels crazy.  The temple is one of Heavenly Father's greatest gifts to us - a place where we can feel His presence and feel closer to Him. 
 
What an amazing gift from a loving Father!



So...you may also like::
::So...Temple & Tulips
::So...Word of the Day
::So...A Sunday

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: