Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Memories 071::Girl Mix 2012

Girl Mix 2012

Hey Now::Hilary Duff
Just Dance::Lady Gaga
That's How You Know::Demi Lovato
One Time::Justin Bieber
Who Says::Selena Gomez & The Scene
Introducing Me::Nick Jonas
Party Rock Anthem::LMFAO
Eenie Meenie::Justin Bieber
Skyscraper::Demi Lovato
Just the Way You Are::Bruno Mars
Part of Me::Katy Perry
Stronger::Kelly Clarkson
Wouldn't Change a Thing::Camp Rock 2
Beauty and the Beast::Jordin Sparks
Butterfly Fly Away::Miley Cyrus
Ever Ever After::Jordan Pruitt
U Smile::Justin Bieber
This is Our Song::Camp Rock 2

Not quite sure how I missed this one, but this is one of our favorites.
These tunes were constantly playing summer of 2012 - the summer Uncle & Aunt were living with us - the summer we travelled to CA and OR and MA - the summer of dance parties - the summer of beaches - the summer of three girls and a boy - a summer full of wonderful, fun memories.

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I know I owe some of you some copies of some mixes...at one point I ran out of blank CDs and forgot who still needed some...please email me and let me know if there are any that you are still waiting for!



So...you may also like::
::So...2011 Girl Mix
::So...Girl Mix 2013
::So...Girl Mix 2013.2

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have them all and we love them! Thank you!!!