Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So...Girl Mix 2013.2

...cause this is my second 2013 mix...

Girl Mix 2013.2
Larger Than Life::Backstreet Boys
Animal::Neon Trees
Treasure (Clean Edit)::Bruno Mars
Brighter Than The Sun::Colbie Caillat
Twist & Shout::The Beatles
Like Me::Teen Beach Movie Soundtrack
Brave::Sara Bareilles
Roar::Katy Perry
Catch My Breath::Kelly Clarkson
Heart Attack::Demi Lovato
Marry You::Bruno Mars
I Do::Colbie Caillat
Counting Stars::One Republic
Oxygen::Maia Mitchell
Perfect (Clean Edit)::Pink
When I Was Your Man::Bruno Mars
Turn To You::Justin Bieber
Bubbly::Colbie Caillat
Perfect Day::Barbie
Best Song Ever::One Direction
Safe and Sound::Capital Cities
Beauty and the Beat::Justin Bieber


Favorites::
First Daughter - Marry You
Second Daughter - Counting Stars
Third Daughter - Roar
Son #1 - Twist and Shout
Son #2 - he's still deciding

That is what we're listening to lately.
Hope you enjoy!



So...you may also like::
::So...Girl Mix 2013
::So...Son's Mix
::So...2011 Girl Mix

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

That is a GREAT mix!! I believe I need a copy :-) Don't you love it when you find good, clean music that your kids can enjoy just as much as you?! If First Daughter loves Marry You, then I'm sure you've seen the best proposal ever with that song??...if not, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_v7QrIW0zY

Autumn said...

Love those songs!

MommyMert said...

So... I wanna copy?? If I provide the disk? My kids LOVE your mixes.