Friday, May 10, 2013

So...Third Trimester


Today marks the beginning of my last third trimester.
Hallelujah.
I am so ready for our family to be complete and to have this little boy of my dreams here with us.
I cannot wait to meet him.

Have I told you that I have dreamt about this baby a handful of times?
Well, I have.
I have seen him multiple times, starting before he was even conceived.
Perhaps I will blog about that another day.

Today we enjoying the sunny mid-70 degree Friday afternoon riding bikes and sharing otter pops.
The kiddos have friends over and I'm catching up on laundry and dishes.

Tonight is date night and I'm so excited.
I still get flutters in my stomach when I think about a night out with the man I love.

Happy Friday everyone!



So...you may also like::
::So...Here Batta Batta a super fun date night.
::So...TGIF i love my man and friday nights.
::So...My Body i'm thankful for the miracle it is.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: