Sunday, March 10, 2013

So...The Gambler

You gotta know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for counting
When the dealin's done.
These wise words from Kenny Roger's The Gambler have been singing their way through my mind recently.  Possibly some of the best advice ever given.
There's no point "counting my money" while I'm sitting at the table of life, because I know I still have lots of mistakes and lessons to learn ahead of me.  The more I learn, the more I realize I have to learn.  Sometimes the toughest lessons to learn are the ones that still feel messy in the end. 
  
So...you may also like::
::So...I'm Thankful for patience.
::So...I Want to Be for their sake and mine.
::So...Seeing the Joy it's a powerful thing.
Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments: