Monday, October 11, 2010

Six Week Plan: Day 29

So...the past five days that I didn't blog my calories + excercise were a bit of a disaster. I have no idea how many calories I ate, but I know it was over 1200 everyday. Probably more like over 2000. I barely made it to the gym on Thursday, and didn't exercise at all on Friday + Saturday. I fell off the wagon for a few days. I hope I didn't sabotage my goal.

So, here I am, back to blogging every detail of my nutritional life.
I think I need to do it.
Even though it's slightly emabarrassing.
I think I need the accountability.
Especially this week while I'm not eating sugar. (What have I done?!)
Again, you are free to ignore this blog if you have no interest in following my food log.

Breakfast: 1/2 Morning Smoothie (Calories=175)
AM Snack:
Lunch: 3 oz. shredded BBQ chicken, 6 baby carrots (Calories=241)
PM Snack: Peanut Butter granola bar so...after I ate this, I realized the choc. chips probably count as sugar. Oops. (Calories=100)
Dinner: 1/2 baked potato, 1/2 cup turkey chili, 1/2 cup corn, pinch of cheese (Calories=280)
FHE Treat: Yoplait Whips - chocolate mousse Wow! This was so yummy! (Calories=160)
Late Snack: 1/2 Morning Smoothie (Calories=175)

Total Calories: 1131

Exercise: Monday = cardio
5 mile run on river trail w/ stroller (today was the perfect day to run on the trail!)

Pounds Lost: 1*
Total Lost:
6
Pounds Left to Lose:
4
*I usually weigh myself at the gym. Since I didn't make it there today, I weighed myself at home. I don't trust that my scale is the same as the one at the gym. I will weigh myself tomorrow for a more accurate weight loss. There is no way that I lost any weight this week.


Success: Things seemed to be working against me this morning to get my run in. My day was scheduled in such a way that I was not going to make it to the gym as I normally do. I set my alarm to wake up at 5:45 to get my run in before the kiddos woke up. Of course, last night was one of those sleepless nights with kiddos, so when my alarm went off at 5:45 there was no way I was getting up. But then I ended up not having to watch my friend's kids, like I was supposed to, so I headed to the gym. When I got there, the Kids' Club was full. Blast! So, I said "Oh well" and we ran some errands instead. When I got home, Husband was home from California and was going to be around for a while. I quickly unpacked the groceries from the car, gave him a hug and kiss, and headed out for the trail. Even though my first two attempts were a fail, I took advantage of the situation and ended up going on an incredibly beautiful run on the trail on this perfect fall day! And I'm so glad I did!
Confession: When I say I'm not going to eat sugar, that does not include yogurt - especially Red Mango. That may be the only way I can avoid treats for now.

No comments: