Sunday, February 27, 2011

So...Set 3

I have had two great weeks at the gym.
Hallelujah! Have I ever needed it.

I'm realizing that I am not a big fan of 3WeekWorkouts. I don't think three weeks is long enough. Even if I made it to the gym everyday for those three weeks, I don't think it's enough. I would have liked some more time.

Alas, I will continue the 3WeekWorkout for one more set. Yes, I will finish what I started.

3WeekWorkout - Set 3::

Photobucket

And for the record - swimming is hard. It was hard to swim laps for longer than 10 minutes. I am not an experienced swimmer, that's for sure. But it was fun to try something new.

Happy exercising!



So...you may also like:
::So...Three Week Workout set one.
::So...Set 2 set two.
::So...19::When They're Gone a perfect saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: