Saturday, February 5, 2011

So...Set 2

So...my attempt to get back to the gym was thwarted by sick kiddos and house cleaning/packing. That's ok. Life goes on.

Unfortunately my eating habits have not been stellar and my pants are feeling tighter (I actually popped off the button to a pair of my jeans - three times in one day), so getting back to the gym is essential. Winter is kicking my butt. Hopefully this change routine will help.

Here's my plan for the next three weeks.

3WeekWorkout - Set 2:

Photobucket

What is your exercise of choice during the winter months?



So...you may also like:
::So...Three Week Workout i hope it works.
::So...My First Training Schedule i gotta find another race.
::So...It's a Wrap...Finally! trying not to undo everything i did.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I need to follow your lead. Starting my workout schedule next week. I'm kind excited...

Autumn said...

I laughed at your description of the button popping jeans. You still look great to me. I too have been plagued by sickness which has made it hard!