Saturday, February 28, 2015

So...Andrew's Sweet Mixes

These two mixes I made for my older brother.  The first was made around the same time as my Mother Mixes.  The second was made quite a bit later.  I think I made it about five years ago?  Anyway, they're both really good, more of my favorites, and pretty sweet tunes.

Hope you enjoy!


Andrew's Sweet Mix 1
3am::OAR
Grace is Gone::Dave Matthews Band
Miss Misery::Eliot Smith
A Plain Morning::Dashboard Confessional
Let Her Cry::Hootie & the Blowfish
Headlights::Dispatch
Window::Guster
Bubble Toes::Jack Johnson
Fa Fa::Guster
Hey Girl::OAR
Flying Horses::Dispatch
Your Body is a Wonderland::John Mayer
Nightingale::Norah Jones
If Only She Knew::OAR
Cover This::Dispatch
X-Ray Eyes::Guster
Say Yes::Eliot Smith
Walk With You::Dispatch


Andrew's Sweet Mix 2
I Don't Wanna Be::Gavin DeGraw
Dream Girl::Dave Matthews Band
I'll Do Anything::Jason Mraz
About Mr. Brown::OAR
Rehab::Amy Winehouse
Crazy::Gnarls Barkley
My Love::Justin Timberlake
Too Late to Apologize::One Republic
How Many Words::Blake Lewis
Love & Memories::OAR
The Sweet Escape::Gwen Stefani
She Will Be Loved::Maroon 5
I'll Be Here Awhile::311
Geek in the Pink::Jason Mraz
I'm In Love With a Girl::Gavin DeGraw
Waiting on the World to Change::John Mayer
Santeria::Sublime
Gots to Get Her::Blake Lewis
On the Way Down::Ryan Cabrera
Boston::Augustana
Out of My Hands::Dave Matthews Band

I love my brother lots.  I hate living so far away from him - I don't nearly have enough of him in my life.  But I love that no matter how long it's been it always feels awesome talking to him or hanging out when we can.  He's wicked awesome.


So...you may also like::
::So...A Playlist
::So...Son's Mix
::So...Classic Mixes

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: