Tuesday, June 17, 2014

So...Summer 2014 Mix

It's about time.
This mix has been in the works for over a year now and it is finally done.

With a super long road trip coming up, I've been compiling playlists to burn onto discs for our listening pleasure and memory making.  This one I'm pretty excited about.

Summer 2014
Ants Marching::Dave Matthews Band
The Distance::Cake
It's Time::Imagine Dragons
The Walker::Fitz & the Tantrums
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)::Fall Out Boy
Love Don't Die::The Fray
1983::Neon Trees
Radioactive::Imagine Dragons
Love Me Again::John Newman
Happy::Pharrell Williams
Come With Me Now::Kongos
Satellite::Dave Matthews Band
Wake Me Up::Avicii
Too Close::Alex Clare
Beggin'::Madcon  (my current favorite)
I Will Wait::Mumford & Sons
Mirrors::Justin Timberlake
Come a Little Closer::Cage the Elephant
Pompeii::Bastille
Believer::American Authors
Demons::Imagine Dragons

So there it is.
Our summer 2014 soundtrack.
There's another Girl Mix coming up that will also be playing frequently this summer and will be posted soon.  The Daughters have been anticipating this one for a while and this time they've helped me pick some pretty sweet tunes.

I love that they love music and I love that music is so much a part of our family life.



So...you may also like::
::So...Girl Mix 2013.2
::So...Girl Mix 2013
::So...Best Mix EVER

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: