Thursday, February 21, 2013

So...Hearts

I love when I find things my children have written or drawn that give me a glimpse into their little minds and hearts.  This gem I found in First Daughter's backpack this week.  Each heart had a prompt and she wrote accordingly.
 
It brought me to happy tears. 
The best part about it is that she didn't show it to me. 
She doesn't know I read it. 
I know it was sincere because she wrote it without a thought of me reading it.
 
This is what makes me happy:
My mom makes me happy because when I get home from school she gives me lots of hugs and kisses.  She also lets me watch a movie on T.V.  It's called Once Upon a Time.  I love that show.
 
This is what makes me laugh:
My dad makes me laugh by tickling me.  It is fun because it makes my dad laugh too.  I love when my dad tickles me.
 
This is what I love the most:
I love pizza, chocolate, ice cream, my family, and inchelata (enchilada).  I love all those foods because they taste so yummy.  I love my family because they love me and support me.
 
This is how I will be a good friend:
I will be nice to every body even my enemies because I don't want to be mean.  I will also not get into fights.  I want to have lots of friends thats why I don't want to into that and to do that.


I just love that girl.
I love her sweet mind and heart.
I love that she is learning and trying her best.
She is a great kid and I feel lucky to be her mama.



So...you may also like::
::So...First Daughter mommy date.
::So...Pictures and a growing girl.
::So...A Thankful Daughter and thankful for her.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: