Friday, November 23, 2012

So...A Thankful Daughter

First Daughter came home from school with a cut out paper turkey. 
On each feather she wrote things she was thankful for.
This is what she wrote::

::"I am thankful for...My family because they help and support me."
::"I am thankful for...My bed because I can sleep in it every night."
::"I am thankful for...My house because it keeps me warm and dry in the winter snow."
::"I am thankful for...My school because I can learn, read, and listen."
I was so proud, and not surprised, to find this in her backpack.
I am so thankful that she is learning what it means to be grateful and that all of these things truly are blessings in her life.
First Daughter helping me make stuffing.


So...you may also like::
::So...The Day Before thanksgiving eve.
::So...We Are Thankful thankful wall.
::So...A Little Thanks love this girl.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: