Friday, March 2, 2012

So...New Day

Today I feel much better.

I have an amazing husband.
He gets me.
He loves me.
He lets me have bad days and does what he can (and more) to make them better.

Last night after Husband was home and the kiddos were in bed, I headed to the gym for some walking/running/reading/stress relief. It was the most wonderful thing.
My body is still recovering from the near 10 pound baby it delivered, but it is healing and feeling anxious to start moving again. Last night was just what I needed. It was wonderful.

And then Son decided to sleep pretty well for a sick 5 week old.
He woke up at midnight, and 3:30, and then 7.
It was glorious!

My overly emotional daughters woke up happy today.
Halleluia.

And even though there is snow and ice on the ground, the sun is shining.

Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement and concern.
It meant a lot to me.

And I'm pretty sure Aunt Kathy is 100% correct - I am super tired.

Last night while looking through old pictures (I get nastalgic when I'm having hard days) I found this one and for some reason it made me really happy.
watching the Sound of Music with curlers in their hair
I love these little girls.
And even though being a mom is super hard sometimes -
it is super awesome.
And I love it.


So...you may also like:
::Monday Memories 019: Winter Outing
::Monday Memories 017: My Valentine
::So...Guest Posting::On the Floor

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Christina said...

It's amazing the difference a day can make. So glad you're feeling better today, but realize that we all have hard days, especially in those new baby transitions!

Julie J. said...

Glad you are feeling better. We all have days like that. The curler picture is super cute!

Kathy said...

That picture made me happy too. So cute and fun!

MommyMert said...

:) Curlers... brings me back. :)