Thursday, May 5, 2011

So...Considering A Half

I have caught the bug again.
I want to run another half marathon.
I have not been focusing much on running since my race last July. I actually just ran a 5k last weekend - my first race since the big one - and it reminded me how much I love to run. I had forgotten a little.
But I'm feeling the desire to run again. I mean really run.
And so...next week I plan to start my half marathon training.
I'm thinking about running the American Fork Canyon Half Marathon which gives me 7 weeks.
I have to admit, I'm very nervous. And not sure I can do it. I'm not sure if that's enough time.
I haven't ran more than 3 miles in a very long time.
But I'm going to try.
This is my plan {how many miles I will run each day}, in case you are curious:

I'm hoping the weather stays somewhat nice/warm to encourage me to keep running.
There are few things better than running outside on a warm sunny morning.
Wish me luck!


So...you may also like:
::So...13.1...Done felt so good.
::So...My First Training Schedule 5k.
::So...It's Official taking the first step.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

You've got it! Good luck. I just ran one last weekend, worst training, best time ;) If you know you can do it, that's at least half the battle!