Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Memories 018: Overly Excited

February 14, 2009

Husband was excited about his wireless mouse.
Can you tell?

I'm not even sure what to say about this picture. It just makes me laugh.

Husband makes me laugh. He definitely knows how to keep the mood light. I love this so much about him. One among many ways he makes me better. He helps me lighten up.

Although...I think he's actually making fun of me in this picture - for wanting to take birthday pictures of him. Oh well. Perhaps that is one way I make him better. Someday he might care what he got or what he looked like on his 31st birthday. And thanks to me, we have it documented.

But knowing him, he probably won't care too much. :0)




So...you may also like:
::Monday Memories 016: Birthday Boys twinners.::Monday Memories 017: My Valentine and i love him.::So...Favorite Summer Photo apparently she inherited that mouth from her father.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: