Friday, January 7, 2011

So...challenges and joy

Photobucket
I love these girls.
More than I even know how to express.
Sometimes I can't hug, kiss, and squeeze them enough.
Sometimes I feel so much love for them I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Sometimes I pour my heart out in prayers of gratitude for the chance I have to be their mother. Or to be a mother at all.
I love being a mother.
I love being their mother.

Even when I feel overwhelmed, frustrated, under qualified, under equipped, over stimulated, under appreciated, over tired, or just to the point when I might just lose it if one more person asks me to do one more thing for them before I can even do the last thing they asked me to do.
Even then I still love being a mama to these three girlies.
Even then I am still thankful for the challenges and joys of being a mother.

It is through the things that are the most challenging that the most growth occurs.
And I know that even in the midst of the most challenging circumstances, there still is joy to be found.

I mean seriously - just look at those faces.

2 comments:

Becca said...

They are just beautiful girls! Brooke is getting so big.

Presley family said...

This is my first time to your blog.... LOVE it! You have such a sweet family!!!! What a good Mom you are!!!!