Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Six Week Plan: Day 30

Have I really been doing this for 30 days?!

Breakfast: 1/2 Morning Smoothie (Calories=175)
AM Snack: Yoplait light thick & smooth yogurt - orange creme (Calories=100)
Lunch: 3 oz. shredded BBQ chicken, 1 cup zucchini (Calories=247)
PM Snack:
Dinner: 2 slices Papa Murphy's pepperoni pizza, salad, garlic bread (Calories=900-ish)
Late Snack:

Total Calories: 1422+


Exercise: Tuesday = strength training
3 min: row machine
superset #1: lunges w/ weight, squats w/ weight
superset #2: rows, cross bench crunch
superset #3: wide squats w/ weights, tricep overhead extensions
superset #4: bicep curls, chest press
ab circuit: crunches, bicycles, straight legs, cross crunch, side crunch
10 min: stairs


Pounds Lost: 1.5
Total Lost: 6.5

Pounds Left to Lose:
3.5
So, maybe my scale wasn't off.
I must have been burning more calories than I thought over at Grandma's house!


Success: Today was another day that seemed like the forces of nature were working against my plan to make it to the gym. I barely got in and out of there at noon (not my favorite time to go to the gym). But I made it! And I worked out hard. I knew I couldn't be there long so I made every lift count.
Confession: I didn't eat much all day because I knew we were going to visit GG & GGpa (Husband's grandparents) in Park City, and they always have LOTS of yummy food waiting for us. I didn't know what to expect to eat, but I knew I would be eating a lot of it. And I did. But it was not good that I didn't eat very much all day because when I got there, I was STARVING and ate too much.

And then....I failed.

It all started with two candy corns.
I saw them and ate them without thinking.
And then, when I realized that I had eaten sugar, it was all over.
I completely indulged myself in the yummy treats, Halloween candy, and Goo Goo Bars (YUM!) until I felt sick to my stomach.
My stomach was literally sore.

Notice I didn't account for those calories.
I'm pretending like it never happened.

I think giving up sugar will be harder than giving up soda.
Especially since I can't have diet soda when I'm craving sugar.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Mmmmm, I LOVE candy corns. They would've done me in too. I also have calories at times that I pretend don't count... like on road trips. :)