Thursday, September 16, 2010

So...disclaimer

I feel the need to disclose the fact that I am in no way an expert on physical fitness, nutrition, or weight loss. All of my meal plans, workouts, and tips all come from my own experience and advice given from friends, family, trainers, and coaches. My way is not the only way, and probably not the best way, but it sure is working for me. Feel free to take what you want, laugh a little, and even avoid this blog completely for the next six weeks if I'm totally annoying you.

And please, please, PLEASE share, add to, or correct any information on this blog. My whole goal in this is to 1) keep myself accountable to stay on track with my goal, and 2) share what I have learned and possibly motivate others to join me. It would be awesome to have more input from others who perhaps are working on similar goals.

I just felt the need to put that out there.


p.s. Aren't these two amazing and so inspiring?! This blog absolutely made my day. Just the motivation I needed today to keep going! Way to go guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, it should say 151.6. My math skills are AWESOME!! Thanks for your support and you are full of great advice too!