Thursday, September 16, 2010

Six Week Plan: Day 4

Breakfast: 1/2 Morning Smoothie (Calories=175)
AM Snack: Kirkland Weight Loss Shake - these are yummy by the way (Calories=230)

Lunch: 3 oz. BBQ shredded chicken, 6 baby carrots (Calories=213)

PM Snack:
Dinner: 1 large piece of French toast w/ syrup, 1 cup cantaloupe, 1 orange (Calories=422)
Late Snack: 3 oz. BBQ shredded chicken (Calories=190)

Total Calories: 1230

Exercise: Thursday = strength training
15 min: bike
50 min: 24-Lift (class)


Success: I didn't feel like I was starving today!

Confession: Husband went to Five Guys for lunch today, and I was very jealous. When I'm dieting, all I want to eat all the time is a cheeseburger and french fries. Or a pizza.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

French Toast for Dinner!? Yum! Way to eat fruit too! ;) I missed Lift today sadly, but hope to be at Amy's class in the morning!

Hannah said...

I love that you had Red Mango for Dinner. I'm off sugar, so that sounds extra good. As does syrup. mmm.

Becca said...

I think we need to see some before and after pics!!