Sunday, September 19, 2010

Six Week Plan: Day 7

Breakfast: fasting
AM Snack: fasting
Lunch: fasting
PM Snack: fasting

Dinner: 2 servings of sausage alfredo pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 breadsticks (Calories=1033 WOW)
Dessert: Passion Bars (Calories=too many)

Total Calories: 1600?? I think it was probably more.

Exercise: Sunday = rest


Success: I successfully completed 7 days without any soda. Huge accomplishment for me. Today I wanted soda really badly. It's always the first thing I have when I get home from church. But even though I wanted it really badly (and I almost talked myself into it) I held strong.

Confession: Today goes to show that sometimes "Fast" Sundays can be the worst when it comes to calories. It seems like fasting would be a shoe in for a caloric deficit. But, even though I only ate one meal and dessert all day, I ended up eating more calories than I do on a normal day.

No comments: