Saturday, February 27, 2010

So...wishing & hoping

Wishing & hoping for this mirror for my newly painted entry. I spent the whole day spray painting coat after coat of white paint (the wrong white, I must add) onto the mirror that was previously hanging, which I unfortunately ruined.

Ok, perhaps ruined is a bit extreme, but the reality is the mirror now looks like it has been covered with the makeup that circus clowns cake on their faces. It's a bit gross. And now that I have that image in my head, everytime I walk by the crazy clown mirror, images flash in my mind like I they would in my childhood nightmares.

Now you see why the mirror needs to go?

This beauty from IKEA caught my eye and I think it is a perfect fit. Not only because it's gorgeous, but also because there is no clown resemblance. What-so-ever. From now on that is a vital prerequisite for any item to even be considered to enter my home. Under any and all circumstances - NO CLOWNS.

1 comment:

E and J said...

When you do get your new mirror I'll take your old one. It's saying chalk board, or fabric covered magnet board to me! Of course you could do those things yourself and keep it.