Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So...I write

I enrolled in this class, mostly because I'm always up for a challenge and I work better under deadlines.

The first assignment was tricky for me.
I was lacking inspiration.
Ok, the truth is, I still am...

The prompts that first stuck out to me were things I have already written about.
I even thought "maybe I can just submit something I have already written." (Sadly, this was a trend of mine during my school days.)
I have this post about why I blog,
and this one about me -
both would count for my first homework assignment.

I quickly snapped myself out of it and firmly responded to myself,
"No. You can't do that. There's no point to that."

So here I am...
I have no idea what to write about.
I'll guess opt for the list of writing projects.
Because that's what I do...
I write lists.

1.) compile a book of poetry
2.) short essays and/or chapter book on surviving teenage years (barely)
3.) childrens' book. Maybe I can talk my mom into illustrating it.
4.) personal history - perhaps through poetry
5.) write about the people & experiences at White Mt. Creamery
6.) continue to keep up journal letters for Daughters
7.) write all the letters on my list

I think that's enough for now.
I think that will keep my pretty busy for quite a while.

No comments: