Monday, February 23, 2009

So...writing

Sorry so many posts today...I guess I'm making up for lost time!

My friend shared this post with me today and I'm so glad she did! I love writing and want desperately to be a better and more inspired writer. I know I'm not very good at it (yet!), but writing relaxes me and helps me make sense of my thoughts and feelings. I have found that I am happier and more emotionally stable :) when I am writing regularly - whether it is in my journal, on my blog, emails/letters, or making lists. That is one of the reasons I enjoy blogging so much - it literally helps me function better when I write down and share whatever's on my mind or whatever I have been working on. I am a talker, and when I'm home all day with only a 2 & 4 year old to talk to, I can become rather unpleasant. Writing/blogging is how I can "chat" my way through the day.

I love the idea of the write club and I want to try and do it!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I am glad that you saw that!! I am excited to participate too!

MommyMert said...

Well, I am diggin the new bassinet, the girls room, and love all the posts. Love ya girly.