Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So...It's been awhile since I've been "it"

1. What is your current obsession?

Kissing my babies' cheeks.

2. What do you hate that everyone else seems to love?
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. A complete waste of Brad Pitt.

3. What are you wearing today?
Jeans that I don't quite fit into yet, a shirt, and a Downeast wonder tee.
Pretty much the same thing everyday in variations...(see #16)

4. What’s for dinner?
Leftover chicken enchiladas. Again.

5. What would you eat for your last meal?
PB & honey & Wheat Thins - picnic at the park with the kiddos.
Oh wait, what would I eat for my last meal EVER, not what did I eat for my last meal....
That's an easy answer: Thanksgiving Dinner. No cranberry sauce.

6. What is the last thing you bought?
A BIG drink at Walkers.

7. What are you listening to right now?
Silence. Naptime is a precious gift that I am holding on to for dear life.

8. What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Well, I tagged myself from Mary Kaye...
I think she is exceptional. She is my sister-inlaw that I have always looked up to and admired. She's beautiful, whitty, thoughtful, and a loving mother & friend.

9. If you could have a house- fully paid for and totally furnished where would it be?
Cape Cod, MA on a private beach, with lots of windows.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Massachusetts. Seriously. I miss it and am so excited to be there in 3 weeks.
Massachusetts completes me. :)

11. What is one of your hobbies?
Making mixes, or slideshows put to music.

12. What is your favorite quote?
"It's never too late to become the person you might have been."
-George Elliot

"There is no growth inside your comfort zone and there is not comfort inside your growth zone."
-Anonymous

13. What is your favorite color?
Pink.
I have three little girls and pink reminds me of them.
The pinker the better.

14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My soccer sweats from high school. They are a bit trashy - way too big for me, so I have to roll them, and yes they say "SOCCER" across the bum - but I love them and wear them a lot....around the house.

15. What is your dream job?
Professional athlete. Not in my current state, but obviously if I was a professional athlete things would be different, if you know what I mean...

16. Describe your personal style?
um...non-existent???? I don't really have a sense of style... (see #3 & #14)
I don't know, if you're talking clothes I would say very casual and relaxed, pretty simple.
If you're talking decorating house, I would say straight, clean lines, mostly neutrals with accent colors. Mostly modern (not too extreme modern) with some traditional elements mixed in.
I guess the best way to describe my "style" is 1) Simple, 2) I like what I like.

17. What is your favorite tree?
Blossoming Pear.
White blossoms in spring, green leaves in summer, and bright red leaves in fall.
I like trees that show me all the seasons.

But if I'm talking one specific tree, of course my favorite is Nan.

18. What are you going to do after this?
Cleanup. This place is a disaster.

19. What is your favorite fruit?
pineapple

20. What inspires you?
Husband. Everyday.

21. Who was the last person that you kissed?
First Daughter.

22. What are you currently reading?
The Book of Mormon - trying to finish before the end of the year.
Uncle Tom's Cabin, but it's not going very well....

23. Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
"Would you like a fine pet?"
-Happy Birthday to You! by Dr. Seuss

Inspiring...

24. What delighted you the most today?
My 44 oz. Dr. Pepper.
I know.
I'm pathetic.

25. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
this is a hard one because I feel like there's a different song for each stage of my life. But for this stage I would say "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. Whenever I hear that song my kids go through my mind and I get all teary.

26. If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it?
Pepe

27.What is a character trait or habit of yours that you inherited from one of your parents?
Laughing at my own jokes, even if no one else is laughing. Thanks Dad :)


The rules:

1.Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people.

People I Tag: Julie, Kari, Becca, Erica, Amy, Becky, Kelly, Allison - and anyone else who wants to!

No comments: