Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So...Bucket List

This list on our fridge makes me happy.
It's crazy to think how fast this summer has gone by and it's awesome to see how much fun we have had.  I love all the checks we have on this list.  And I love that we have a documented summer.  I must say, I'm glad that I took the time to do that.
 
Our goal is to cross off a few more of these this week before baby comes.  Staying busy really helps us from going crazy sitting around waiting for baby to come. 
 
There are a few I know will happen after - have a baby, family reunion, raspberry picking, ward camp out will all get check off post-baby.  A few others I'm sure will be done while family is here helping after baby comes and before Little Brother's wedding.  We will have grandparents and cousins here for the majority of August, which always means fun outings and activities.  It's going to be a party.
 
So glad and thankful that this pregnancy has allowed me to do so much with my kiddos this summer.  I was worried that the heat + the pregnancy would make it too difficult, but it hasn't.  What an incredible blessing.  These kids are so much fun and we are lucky to live in an area that has so many things for us to do.  It really has been an awesome summer!
 
Just noticed that Bridal Veil Falls was checked off, however we haven't been there yet...
Perhaps we will go there this week? 
We shall see :)



So...you may also like::
::So...It Was A Great Day
::So...Summer Bucket List
::So...Summer::Week Seven

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: