Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Memories 041::Great-Grandparents

Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa visiting Third Daughter in the hospital, March 2009
 
I feel incredibly grateful that our children have grown up with a set of Great-Grandparents so close.  They have lots of sweet memories of them - visiting their house, Grandpa's garden, going to the park, parties at their condo, family home evenings and family dinners, and more.
 
One of the most special memories is that they have visited each one of our children in the hospital soon after they were born.  We have pictures of them holding each child and they are precious pictures to me. 
 
I grew up living far away from all extended family.  We saw our grandparents once, maybe twice a year.  I feel incredibly grateful to have had experiences and opportunities to spend more time with them later in my life, and to bring my kiddos to visit them as often as we can.  We want/need to visit more!
 
I love my grandparents and love that our kiddos love them too.
 
 
 
So...you may also like::
::Monday Memories 011::The GG's husband's grandparents.
::So...07::Generations my grandma.
::So...07.2::Generations some of my favorite pictures.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: