Friday, March 25, 2011

So...Heart Strings

Photobucket

I'm so in love with music.
In all its colors, shapes, and sizes.
It speaks deeply to my soul.
It makes me feel alive.

Someday I dream of playing in a symphony again.
Hands down one of my most favorite things to do.
There's nothing that compares to that experience.
I crave it.

Just looking at a string instrument - not exclusively a violin - inspires me.
Like these beautiful basses perfectly lined up on the stand.
A tug on my heart strings.
I love to play, and want to more than I do.
Someday...



So...you may also like:
::So...Complete i play.::So...Almost Famous my claim to fame and a favorite cd.::So...Me.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mk said...

i wish you could teach Audrey- she wants so badly to learn to play and i haven't found her a teacher yet. Could you visit more often????