Sunday, February 13, 2011

So...More Favorite Flicks for Valentine's

Oh how I love movies!
Or "meese" as Third Daughter calls them.
Husband and I watched The Proposal last night. I loved it.
It definitely got me in the mood to watch more of my all-time favorites.

Photobucket
{clockwise}
50 First Dates
First Knight
Defending Your Life

The Holiday
Pearl Harbor
Sweet Home Alabama
Avatar

Been craving Pride & Prejudice.
I doubt I can convince Husband to watch it with me on Valentine's Day - it being his birthday and all. More likely to be watching Avatar :0) Ok by me.

What are some of your favorite Valentine's flicks?
Will you be celebrating this Valentine's Day with dinner and a movie?



So...you may also like:
::So...Favorite Flicks for Valentine's first edition.
::So...Must See am a fan of avatar.
::So...Valentine's Treat for the kiddos to share.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Avatar's a love story? I've never wanted to watch it before. Maybe I'll have to!