Thursday, May 13, 2010

So...10 Things I Do When I'm Missing My Man

1. Eat a lot of takeout.

2. Make a rediculously long, unrealistic list of things to do before he gets home. Then finish some.

3. Take the kiddos on outings that I normally would not think to do alone - like go swimming for 2 hours with all three of them. By myself.

4. Blog.

5. Let the girlies sleep with me at night if they want to.

6. Stay up way too late - either cleaning, or reading. Or watching girly movies & shows.

7. Wear his deodorant. Maybe because I can't find mine, but mostly because it smells like him.

8. Curl up in one of his favorite hoodies. Again, because it smells like him.

9. Sleep in the middle of the bed. In a piked postion.

10. Take really long, really hot showers at night and wash my hair more than once. Just because.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I did ALL those things too when Gus was gone. Well except for #7, LOL

Kathy said...

Numbers 1,3,6,even 7 mostly for the first reason and 9

That's what happens when my husband is out of town. Cracks me up. Why is it we go out to eat when our husbands aren't around?