Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So...keeping my mind busy

~ one week home alone without Husband.
~ one-woman show is a busy job.
~ preparing (and excited) for Mom & Dad to visit tomorrow
~ I'm surprised at how clean I am able to keep the house while Husband is away
~ you'd think it would be easier when he's here.
~ seriously, he's the tidy one of the family.
~ excited about some friend time tonight
~ guacamole + chocolate + Dr. Pepper + friends = best night ever
~ trying to figure out how to keep Third Daughter out of the dog cage.
~ trying to figure out how to not laugh while disciplining Second Daughter.
~ stressing a little about registering First Daughter for Kindergarten.
~ who knew Kindergarten would be such a big deal?
~ who knew so many people cared about my Daughter's schooling?
~ nervous/excited/sad/proud/anxious about entering this new stage of parenting school-aged kids
~ trying my best to see the world through my Daughters' eyes
~ perhaps this will help me be more patient
~ so thankful for incredible friends + family
~ I am one very lucky girl
~ thinking the Chinese chicken salad at Costco might be one of the best things invented. Ever.
~ loving the warm weather
~ hoping my tulips will bloom any day
~ excited to go to the temple on Saturday
~ so excited.
~ loving have the windows open all the time
~ loving that I have a sunroof in our Sequoia
~ wondering what that squeaking sound is outside...
~ did I just hear a quack?
~ wondering/worrying if the dogs will dig up the garden this year (anyone know how to prevent this?)
~ excited to plan and start planting

What's keeping your mind busy lately?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I had no idea your husband was away! Can K come to play with Em? I'd love to help out!

Also...thanks for the help last night with registration! I was able to get there on time. (I requested, by the way. Did you?)