Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So...

~ buttons.
~ went to the gym today.
~ second day in a row (woot)!
~ finally cracked down and paid the extra $10 a month for unlimited babysitting.
~ trying not to think about the cost
~ or that I'm actually paying $10 a month to not wake up in the morning to exercise.
~ learning to accept that I am just not a morning person
~ yet.
~ glad that the kiddos love the Kids Club
~ even Third Daughter.
~ flattered that the girls working in Kids Club remembered us
~ even though it's been a couple years.
~ hoping that I can keep this up.
~ hoping to lose those last ten.
~ loving that I can read my book while riding the bike.
~ not loving that all the mirrors at the gym are fat mirrors
~ or that someone on the treadmill by me decided to "let one go"
~ so not cool.
~ don't they realized I'm struggling for air as it is?
~ wishing that the windows at the gym could open.
~ loving running without headphones.
~ thinking about all sorts of things to write about.
~ just need to figure out when to write it.
~ loving advice from Travelin Oma about starting a book.
~ so simple yet so motivating.
~ loving attainable goals.
~ also enjoyed her post about punctuation.
~ made me laugh.
~ about to feed my kids Ramen.
~ makes me feel good when they eat what I make them
~ even if it's Ramen.
~ I try not to think about the negative nutritional value.
~ just add some dried Mangoes on the side and we're good to go.

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Your gym moments sound like the start of a funny book! Thanks for the link. I'm glad you're a reader.

Autumn said...

Love Kids Club too, hate paying extra 10, laughed so hard at the "let one go" bit. You're funny.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I want some dried mangoes! Love them!