Sunday, December 27, 2009

So...Old Navy Sale



I love new clothes.
I love them even more when they are on sale.

This weekend I went to Old Navy for their jeans sale
(all adult jeans $15 and all kid jeans $10!).
First Daughter came with me shopping sporting her flood-jeans.
She had a major growth spurt recently.

We had a great time and left with:

4 pairs of jeans
1 cardigan
1 sweater for Husband
2 t-shirts

for right around $100.
Amazing, right?

I just looked at my receipt again and I saved over $100.
I got everything for more than 50% off!
That makes me very happy.

Plus, we now have the jeans we all very much needed.

Yay for Old Navy Sales.

cardigan
womens sweetheart jeans
mens straight-leg jeans x2
metallic embellished jeans
girls rockband tee
poker tee
mens striped sweater (not shown)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were there yesterday too for the awesome sales. It was too crazy to stay for too long, but we found some stuff.

Mk said...

as tay would say.... "SCORE!"