Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So...new favorite

A new favorite read of mine is The Would be Writers Guild.
I don't know Tiffany, but I love her.
She is hilarious.
She is a very talented, clever, interesting, and entertaining writer.
Whenever I see a post from her in my Reader inbox it makes my day.

This is a recent favorite of mine.
It made me laugh out loud.
Or LOL (which was another favorite post of mine).

Even though my blog is coming up on its first birthday, I still feel like that new blogger -
all I want for Christmas is comments.

Please?



P.S. I'm serious.

3 comments:

Julie J. said...

I love your buttons blog and I read every post... I'm not that good at commenting though. I'll try to be better!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

First-time blogger too! I blog at http://pmpoetwriter.blogspot.com/.
Comments sparse but need to
persevere.
Love the buttons for your blog! Thanks for sharing!
My children are grown up and in university but I remember the fun of the season when they were small.

Keep on blogging into the new year.

Take care.

Unknown said...

Hi again from "Anonymous"--
I had some trouble with the log-in process.

Enjoy reading your blog.

Bye again--Patricia