Monday, November 2, 2009

So...what I learned about blogger today

I contribute to many blogs.
Up until today, all of them have shown on my profile.
I didn't like this so much.

I wanted a way to direct readers to this blog when they viewed my profile, but So Buttons was second to the bottom of the list of blogs listed on my profile. How was anybody supposed to know to pick that one out of the list?

Plus, I wasn't so sure that I wanted everybody and anybody to have access to all the blogs I write on - especially my family blog. Most of the people who read this blog are friends and family so I'm not so worried, but just to be safe...

So this is what I learned today.
How to show only the blogs you want to be shown on your profile.

1.) Go to your dashboard on Blogger and click "Edit Profile."

2.) Click "Select blogs to display."

3.) Check all the blogs you want to display (these will show on your profile) and uncheck the ones you don't. Make sure to click "Save Changes" when you're done.


There you go!

No comments: