Monday, November 23, 2009

So...more thankfuls

To add to my thankful list, I am thankful for:

1.) washable markers. The kiddos LOVE to coloring. Second Daughter especially loves to color on her body. I don't think any further explanation is needed as to why I am thankful for washable markers.

2.) extra blankets and warm slippers. Husband sleeps with a fan blowing directly at us all year long.

3.) friends. Friends that will come to the midnight showing of New Moon with me. Friends that will come over for Thanksgiving. Friends that want to set up playdates with my kiddos. Friends that I can be me around. Friends that I love to talk to.

4.) my sister. I am so thankful that I have a sister! She is my best friend and the person that I can call, anytime of the day or night, to talk about anything. There is never any judgement about anything I say or do. She is completely honest with me when I am being unreasonable.

5.) seat warmers in my car. Leather seats get very cold.

6.) Husband. I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for him. He amazes me everyday and I feel so lucky that he loves me.

No comments: