Friday, October 30, 2009

So...Etsy toys


The brainstorming has begun.
Christmas is right around the corner and I'm going for simple, low-budget, hopefully handmade this year. Which means - I've got to get cracking if I want to be done by December.
I love browsing etsy for handmade ideas.

Bean Bags clever
Playground Scavenger Hunt great idea - my kiddos would eat this up
Kid's Broom I'm loving these
Happy Peas so sweet
Felt Alphabet good use for all my fabric scraps
Natural Cars wooden toys are on my radar
Pretty Penguin Trio so cute
Corn on the Cob this is taking felt food to a whole new level
Crayon and Notebook Roll First Daughter would love something like this

4 comments:

thescotts said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the crayon roll! I am going to try and make one for Ele this Christmas!! LOVE Etsy!
I am happy to report that my Christmas shopping is almost done! NOW all I have to do is make stuff. YAY! LOVE YOU AND YOUR BLOG MEGAN!!!
XOXOXOXO

Kathy said...

Have you seen the "eye spy" bean bag? I made one in RS a couple years ago so probably old news. But if not - it is a bean bag with a clear plastic window on one side - it is stuffed with plastic beads and tiny little objects. Attach a card to the bean bag that lists the tiny objects. Then little people search for the objects by pushing the plastic beads around until they see what they're looking for in the plastic window.

Jenessa said...

Those are all really great ideas. :-)

Mk said...

etsy is so addicting!