Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So...correspondence

Friends are important.
I didn't realize how important until I grew up.
The more independent I became, the more reliant I became upon friends.
Friends make all the difference.

I love reconnecting with an old friend. Last night I emailed a best friend of mine from home and we have been emailing back and forth all day. It has been great. It has made my day! I LOVE connecting with people. Sometimes email is the best way because you immediately get past the possible awkward small talk and silent pauses. You can just get down to business catching up, reminiscing, and expressing your appreciation for their friendship.

I'm going to be better at connecting with friends on a regular basis. I'm going to be better at keeping up on my correspondence. There really are few things better than catching up with an old friend. Why not do it more often?

No comments: